Scyfer is creating the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications. Our AI enables anyone to teach it by simple interaction, making intelligence broadly accessible in many different industries.
We are looking for full stack developers to join our world-class team of researchers and machine learning engineers. Work together with the best people in AI, develop solutions that impact the real world and be part of an amazingly dedicated community of developers.
We only hire the best, are you up for the challenge?
Working at Scyfer
Here at Scyfer you get to experience the best of both worlds: academic research and business. You’ll work with the best machine learning experts as well as think up innovative solutions for a wide range of organisations.
Within Scyfer, you have a high degree of freedom to do the things you like, and you’ll benefit from a very horizontal company structure. You build machine learning solutions from scratch so your creativity and autonomy are the key to successful projects.
The company’s location in Amsterdam Science Park is just a short bike ride away from the city center and acts as an innovation hub in the field of technology and life sciences. We’re located right next to the university buildings and academic institutions like NIKHEF and CWI which makes collaboration and innovation that much easier.
Additionally, if you’re relocating to the Netherlands from another country you benefit from the 30% tax ruling, a tax free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary.
- Competitive salary
- Laptop of your choice
- Company phone
- Travel expenses covered
- Collaboration with world-renowned machine learning researchers
- Plenty of data
- Great hardware for deep learning applications
- Freedom and autonomy
- Training budget
- Delicious lunches every day and Knowledge lunch on Friday
- We also have our own journal club that you can join. Or not, suit yourself.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Artificial intelligence or similar.
- Able to solve challenges independently
- Good at communication, able to interact with customers to set up requirements and present results
- Willing to become the best at what you do
- Enthusiastic about making solutions work in the real world
- Able to judge and apply new IT tools, techniques and libraries
- Able to work in the EU
You have good working knowledge of:
- At least two major programming languages
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Server-side technologies
- Software deployment in the cloud
- SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Principles of software quality
- Groks the agile software development principles (Scrum, Kanban)
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Docker and microservices
- Experience with machine learning
- Project management